Welcome to another round of The Stamp Review Crew! This week we are using one of my favorite stamp sets in the Annual Catalog, Paisleys and Posies. This set can be used for any occasion! I used two completely different color combinations for my cards this week.
When I first started on my cards, I had just received my October Paper Pumpkin in the mail. I had some leftover sequins, so I decided to make a shaker card. I also used the color combination of the cards from MPP. If you are stumped on color combos, this is a great way to get you started! Look back at other cards you have made or received, or just flip through the catalog to find something that inspires you! I think these warm colors are perfect for a fall card.
For my second card, I decided to go the opposite direction with my color combination and choose some cool colors. I love how these colors blend together so easily to create a simple background! I created the backgrounds for both of my cards by simply sponging ink onto the cardstock and then stamping paisleys. I rarely buy DSP anymore because it's so easy to make your own with stamps in whatever color you want! Okay, that's a partial fib. I buy it. I just rarely USE it. Haha
Thanks for hopping with us today. I hope you my cards! Click on the links below to continue on in the hop!
- Shana Gaff http://stressfreestamping.
blogspot.com/2016/11/the- stamp-review-crew-paisleys- and.html
- Holly Krautkremer http://rubberredneck.typepad.
- Mike Funke http://stampin-style.typepad.c
om/stampin-style/2016/11/stamp -review-crew-paisleys-posies. html
- Jessica Williams http://www.thepapercaper.com.
- Dawn Tidd http://tiddbitsfromdawn.
typepad.com/tiddbits-from- dawn/2016/11/the-stamp-review- crew-paisleys-posies.html
- Bronwyn Eastley http://addinktivedesigns.com/
- Bruno Bertucci http://stampinbruno.blogspot.
- Nikki Spencer http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.
blogspot.com/2016/11/stamp- review-crewpaisleys-posies- edition.html
- Tanya Boser http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspo
- Valerie Moody http://www.stampingwithval.
com/2016/11/07/stampin-up- paisley-posies-for-stamp- review-crew/