Deb's fabulous blog, or if you are working backwards you can click on the previous tab to see Holly's amazing project! The complete list is at the bottom if you are completely lost, which is usually what happens to me! lol
- Kerry Willard-Bray http://www.
peoniesandpaperchains.com/2014 /08/stamp-review-crew-mosaic- madness-edition.html
- Nancy Smith
- Holly Krautkremer http://rubberredneck.typepad.
com/rubber-redneck/2014/08/the -stamp-review-crew-mosaic- madness.html
- Shana Gaff http://stressfreestamping.
blogspot.com/2014/08/the- stamp-review-crew-mosiac- madness.html
- Deb Currier http://artfeltimpressions.
blogspot.com/2014/08/the- stamp-review-crew-mosaic- madness.html
- Mike Funke *Christmas theme http://stampin-style.typepad.
com/stampin-style/2014/08/stam p-review-crew-mosaic-madness. html
- Ann Schach http://www.stampinchic.com/
- Beth Beard http://www.mylittlecraftblog.
- Paula Wright http://paulastamps.blogspot.
- Dawn Tidd http://tiddbitsfromdawn.
typepad.com/tiddbits-from- dawn/2014/08/the-stamp-review- crew-mosaic-madness-edition. html
- Tanya Boser http://tinkerin-in-ink.
blogspot.com/2014/08/stamp- review-crew-mosaic-madness- edition.html
Simply fabulous, Shana! Love the wreath!ReplyDelete
Shanna, this is a great card! I love the colors you chose. Who would have thought wreath, but it's awesome. I love that you made it a shaker card too. How fun!ReplyDelete
One word...FABULOUS! You are so creative!ReplyDelete
This is very creative and beautiful! I love the shaker idea for it too!ReplyDelete
Very clever use of the set! Lovely!ReplyDelete
Love the wreath look you created! I didn't even notice the shaker aspect until I read your description! Nicely done!ReplyDelete
This set made a beautiful wreath and I love that it's a shaker card too!ReplyDelete
Clever lady! A shaker WREATH! LOVE it!ReplyDelete
I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors are perfect. Great work.ReplyDelete
wow, this is beautiful! I love the color of the ribbon and how soft it all looks!ReplyDelete