My colors were inspired by the color challenge at Fab Friday. Great spring colors!
I started by inking up the Watercolor Wash background stamp in Island Indigo, spritzed it with water, then stamped it off on scrap paper before stamping it onto my Watercolor paper. I repeated this with Hello Honey, then dried it with my heat tool. After it was dry, I stamped the flower in Basic Black and then used my Aqua Painter to add more Island Indigo to the folds on the flower. I got my whole card assembled and then decided it would be a good time to try my new clear Wink of Stella. It sure doesn't look clear to me! It looks more gold and boy does it come out of the pen fast! Lesson learned to test things out first! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to click on the links to continue on in the hop.
- Bruno Bertucci http://stampinbruno.blogspot.
- Jennifer Timko http://stampinonthefly.com/
- Martha Inchley http://www.inchofcreativity.
- Kelly Kent http://mypapercraftjourney.
- Debra Burgin http://heartfeltinkspiration.
- Jessica Williams http://thepapercaper.com.au/
- Shana Gaff http://stressfreestamping.
blogspot.com/2016/05/the- stamp-review-crew-blended- bloom.html
- Tanya Boser http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspo
t.com/2016/05/stamp-review- crew-blended-bloom-edition. html
- Nikki Spencer http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.
blogspot.com/2016/05/stamp- review-crewblended-bloom- edition.html