Shana Gaff
(260)897-3911
stressfreestamping@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Halloween Happiness

I recently purchased what I believe is my first pumpkin stamp set!  Well, I had one before but when I sold it it had never even been mounted, so that doesn't count. :) I'm pathetic!  First no Santa sets, now no pumpkin sets!  I couldn't resist this one from the Holiday Catalog though, Halloween Happiness. I made a quick set of 4x4 note cards using washi tape for the challenge at The Friday Mashup!  I was also inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday.  
The sketches at Mojo Monday are usually very complicated, so I was surprised to see this simple sketch!  I love it though. I turned it sideways to work with my stamp, which is kind of long.
Here is a close-up of each individual card:



Stamp Set: Halloween Happiness
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Paper-Piercing Tool and template
Accessories: Washi Tape

6 comments:

  1. Love that stamp and your clean and classy brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute...I love Halloween and these cards are just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! A perfect stamp set for a little notecard. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins always make me smile, I love that stamp! Great use of the tape and I like the paper piercing also!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween cards are just fab... love the cards brilliant ..

    ReplyDelete