Here are the white washing steps that I used:
1. Emboss the image with white embossing powder.
2. Put a few drops of Whisper White Craft Ink Refill on a plastic plate.
3. Use the Aqua Painter to add a few drops of water to the craft ink to thin it out and paint it over the image.
4. Use the heat tool to dry the image.
5. Pick up ink from inside of the lid of the ink pad with a Blender Pen and color the image.
I initially had the butterfly embossed directly on the card base but I didn't want to cover it up with the banners. I showed it to Brett and he had the fabulous idea of cutting out the butterfly and putting the banners underneath it. I loved that idea so I decided that since he helped me I would finish the card off for him. :) I have such a wonderful hubby. I love you honey! ;)
Stamp Sets: Seasonal Sayings, Swallowtail, Hey There
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Craft
Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
Accessories: Brights Collection DSP Stack, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals