This is one of my favorite stamp sets of all time. I love using it to make backgrounds for my cards, like I have done here on these two thank you cards:
You can cover your entire background or just part of it. Either way, I think it looks fabulous! I also tried some new techniques with it. For this next card I used the small splatters in Marina Mist and Silver Encore ink to make snow. We have had tons of it here in Northeast Indiana, so this card is quite fitting for this time of year!
But since I have had enough of this snow, I also wanted to do some cards with a warmer feeling to them! I think the prettiest time of year here is fall, so I pulled out some of my favorite fall colors for my final card:
I think the splatters make great leaves! I used the baby wipe technique and added Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler ink to a baby wipe and used that as my ink pad. I really wanted my tree to sparkle though, so I embossed some of the smallest splatters with Gold Embossing Powder on the tree and on the ground. While I had my baby wipe inked up, I took advantage of it and inked up some more sheets of Very Vanilla cardstock with splatters for future use. It's like having homemade DSP on hand!
I hope you enjoyed my projects! As you can see, Gorgeous Grunge is an extremely versatile set and a must-have in my opinion! :) To continue on with the hop you can click on the tabs to head on over to see what Holly has created for us. Or if you are lost, you can find the complete hop at the bottom! :)
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com/
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com
- Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.
- Betty Traciak kittystamps.blogspot.com
- Nancy Smith iguanastamp.wordpress.com