Shana Gaff
(260)897-3911
stressfreestamping@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Snow!

No, it's not snowing here but it did earlier in the week!  Yuck!  I am not a fan of the cold and snow.  I do, however, like to make winter cards, so I was excited to see that our first challenge at Addicted to CAS is snow!
There is an awesome prize up for grabs for the winner too!
 
is offering a $20 gift voucher!  Click here to visit their website!  Okay, on to my super CAS card! 
 

So simple!  I die cut the snowflake in Silver Glimmer Paper, put it on my Whisper White cardstock and spritzed it with homemade Marina Mist Shimmer Mist.  I then rotated the snowflake, added a sentiment and BAM!  I was done!  Can't get much more clean and simple than that, huh? :)

Stamp Set: More Merry Messages
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Silver Shimmer
Ink: Marina Mist
Tools: Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Stampin' Spritzer
Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that big snowflake, especially in the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glittery snowflake is awesome Shana. Love that you rotated after spritzing - great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and so, so beautiful! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shana - love the SU snowflake die.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I have got to CASE this one!! Fantastic card, Shana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love the misted snowflake in the background! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the homemade mist to create this beautiful snowflake card!

    ReplyDelete